Friday, September 19, 2008

Mike and I have teamed up with a high school friend,

Arlene Melhorne in a new adventure with

MonaVie.





MonaVie is a delicious and healthy blend of 19 body-beneficial fruits—including the Brazilian açai berry, one of nature's top super foods.
Developed with the philosophy Balance-Variety-Moderation, this nourishing beverage delivers the essential phytonutrients and antioxidants your body needs to stay healthy.
MonaVie Active combines the delicious blend of MonaVie with plant-derived glucosamine for healthy joint support and powerful antioxidant protection.


Personally, I (Corina) can tell when I don't drink my MonaVie. It has helped my diabetes be in control, and my old knees feel better.



So if you want to know about this great product our website is:

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Your little guy is soooooooooo cute!

I didn't know you have diabetes. How did that come about? What were your symptoms?

Star Wars

Star Wars
Darth Vader is back

The Kliger's New Pool

The Kliger's New Pool
the jumping rock rocks!