Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Old friends

This a follow-up on the "Old Friends" blog entry. It comes from Uncle Donny.
He writes:
My best friend, Teddy "Bear" Sanders, has saved my life.He moved in next door over on Sherrill St when we were in gradeschool. We became goodfriends and did a lot of things together. Some good and some bad (mostly good). He moved to Orange just before our Senior year (1973). We enlisted in the USAF together after graduation. We were buddies in basic training and visited some times after. We even worked at the same companies a few times as well. He and his family have since moved to southern Illinois. When I was very sick recently (2004), he asked me to come visit so he could care for me. I made the trip and he did indeed take very good care of me. He has indeed taken such good care of me that I now have a new Heart Transplant (2007) and a very different future. With gratitude to all who have been so generous and helpful all along the way, Thank You so very much. - The new Donnie Paquette.

1 comment:

Julagay's Scoop said...

Corina - it's me Patti Julagay - I'm not quite sure how to get my way around a blog-site. I tried looking for a way to email you but couldn't find a email address for you guys. What's your email? Look forward to hearing from ya soon.

Star Wars

Star Wars
Darth Vader is back

The Kliger's New Pool

The Kliger's New Pool
the jumping rock rocks!