Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's all Good!


It's good to have old friends. Big Z has known "D" and "J" since they were born and have stayed friends. May their friendships last forever and be a place where they find laughter, fun, safety and encouragement.
There are not to many people these days who can stay they have long time friends. I know for me (Corina), I have some precious friends from grade school and high school that I still consider wonderful friends. Ones that I know would be there in a heartbeat if I needed them. So one of my wishes for Big Z is that he forms lasting friendships.
How about you? . Write me a comment to tell who your long time friends are and for how long.

No comments:

Star Wars

Star Wars
Darth Vader is back

The Kliger's New Pool

The Kliger's New Pool
the jumping rock rocks!